Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notices
It is the policy of SYNCHRONIUM LLC (“SYNCHRONIUM®”) and its affiliates around the world to respect the intellectual property of others and thus to respond to effective notices of alleged infringement of copyrighted material where (i) the copyrighted material is available at, or from, a system or network controlled or operated by or for SYNCHRONIUM® or where (ii) SYNCHRONIUM®, by providing or using an information location tool, such as a directory, index, reference, pointer, or hypertext link, refers or links a third party to a site that contains the copyrighted material.
If you are alleging that copyrighted material may have been or is being infringed, then you may notify SYNCHRONIUM®, pursuant to the U.S. Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512 (c), by sending a notice to the address listed below. Such notice must include the following to be effective:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SYNCHRONIUM® to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit SYNCHRONIUM® to contact you such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.