SynchroFarms™ is a global project of SYNCHRONUM® to synchronize small mining farms and individual crypto miners to create a decentralized network of associated miners and mining professionals.
SynchroFarms™ project aims to:
• Develop and implement the first ISO type standard for crypto mining industry practices, facilities, and technologies in association with International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
• Audit the crypto mining farms and provide them with Performance Rating System
• Provide them with necessary engineering and consultation services to boost-up their performances, increase the energy savings, and maximize their ROI and profitability
• Contract with medium and small size farms for using their infrastructures in SYNCHRONIUM® projects, and platforms
• Provide them with global services like relocation to low-cost regions
• Partner with them in Aurora™ platform for reselling their hash power in Cloud Mining system
• Provide the member farms with free of charge services including technical support, training, and business consultation
Note that your farm location, data, and operations will be always considered as Top Level Confidential Data (TLCD) and SYNCHRONIUM® would never publish or provide them to third-parties.